St. Francis de Sales Church
Mass & Confession Schedule
Sunday Liturgies -
Saturday Vigil: 4:30 P.M.
Sunday: 8:30 A.M. and 11:00 A.M.
Holy Days and Daily Masses: As listed in the bulletin
Reconciliation/Confession Schedule -
Saturday: 3:15 P.M. - 4:15 P.M.
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Rev. Mark Peyton, Pastor
- Rev. John Crawford, In Residence
- Deacon Robert Piskach, Permanent Deacon
- Sr. Annette Amendolia, S.N.D., Liturgical/Spiritual Life Minister
- Miss Michelle Nowakowski, School Principal
- Mrs. Katie Drager, Director of Religious Education
- Mary Therese Slota, Family Life Minister
- Mr. Gerry Mass, Music Minister
- Jeanne Weber, Office Staff
- Lynn Seibert, Office Staff
Trunk or Treat
A good time was had by all - PHOTOS
St. Francis De Sales School Closing Information
Parish Mission Statement
As the Catholic community of St. Francis de Sales, our mission is to teach all people and to live the Gospel message. United in the Eucharist and recognizing the importance of ongoing spiritual formation, we strive for meaningful liturgies, prayer experiences, and faith sharing opportunities. We recognize and actively support the spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional needs of our parishioners and the surrounding community. To meet the social needs of our parishioners, we promote activities and events that foster Christian fellowship. We encourage all members to accept the responsibility to support, serve, and participate in the life of the parish.
View all events »